#BetterMe is an advocacy by a group of moms with the hope of making the world a better place for ourselves, and for the future generations. As we’ve been taught, change begins with us, and that is what #BetterMe aims to achieve.
I’m privileged to be a part of this project and wanted to share articles that I’ve contributed here.
- Christmas Shopping for Kids (Abroad)
- Teaching Kids Filipino
- 6 Ways to Teach Kids to be Organized
- BetterMe Travels with Jenny Reyes: Our Disney Cruise Experience
- Halanan 2016 x Better Me Moms
- How to Encourage the Love for Reading in Every Child
My girls have made their contributions too. Read them in the #KidsWroteIt section!
Please browse the site and read through the other articles of the other team members too!